Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pictures, pictures, and more pictures!!!

I think I have the majority, if not all of my pictures online at this point. Unfortunately, the majority of the shots taken with my underwater cameras turned out pretty poor. The things taken with my digital camera, however, turned out excellent. This trip alone made it worth the $70 purchase from woot.

Without further delay, here are the links to my photo albums on flickr:
9-07-08 pictures
9-08-08 pictures (cave tubing)
9-09-08 pictures (Actun Tunichil Muknal cave, most turned out crappy)
9-10-08 pictures (Tikal)
9-10-08 pictures (Trek Stop Butterfly Garden)
9-11-08 pictures (Belize Zoo + water taxi ride to San Pedro from Belize City)
9-13-08 pictures (Mostly horrible snorkeling pictures that didn't turn out well)
9-14-08 pictures (Mostly wasting the last shots on my waterproof camera)

Adam had a few disposable cameras as well, and when he gets those developed, I will likely add them to their respective dates of my photo sets. I also have a number of videos still to upload to youtube and post here.

There are plenty of more updates to come still!!!

Ryan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great trip! Your lesser housing reminds me a lot like the field stations I stayed at in Costa Rica. Also looks like the weather held out for you too!

Glad this trip turned out to be so great!

nicole

Anonymous said...

Ryan:

I just finished looking at the last of your slide shows. The pictures were great! I cannot believe all of the amazing things you saw on your trip.

Dad