Monday, September 15, 2008

The trip is over, the blog is just beginning!!!

I AM HOME!!! Though this experience was absolutely out of this world, it feels good to be home after 8 days as well.

Even though the trip is over, there is plenty more to come for the blog. I kept a written journal that I plan to transcribe to the blog here, as well as close to 300 pictures and videos to share with you all from the trip. I'm actually about to head to Target now to get my three waterproof cameras developed, then I'll head back home and start uploading the digital stuff.

(Most likely not so...) Fun fact: Do you know what the title of this blog entry is parody from??? Of course you don't ;) Here's some links to a couple of commercials that will show you though:
Commercial 1
Commercial 2
Commercial 3
Commercial 4

Alright, time to get some pictures developed. You'll likely get at least one more update tonight with some pictures.

Until then,

Ryan

No comments: